Saturday, July 12, 2008

Me and my dad went on a daddy daughter date. We don't do it very often. Just one person at a time. My dad lets us choose one place that costs money and one ore two places that doesn't costs money. I chose the mountains . What a good choice. We climbed until we got to a very pretty place. And we took a picture. It was so pretty there. Then my dad let me take a picture in front of two trees. It looked so pretty. My dad really liked it my mom thought it was so great. She loved it. I had a great time and I still do. And when I am a teenager my dad will still be my hero. Even when my dad is old he will still be my hero. and when he dies Ill remember that my dad is my hero. and in hevin my dad willl still be my hero. I love my dad so much, Ill never not like my dad.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

hey its britt love the blog!!!im glad you got one!!that sounds like it was a blast im sure it was!!!i am so excited for the family reunion!!are you!!!my blogsite is brittanysdrama1.blogspot.com!!!check it out.your a great cousin!!when we are at the family reunion ltes play bridge to terabithia again i thought that was a blast!!make sure to leave a comment when you check out my blog

your cousin
brittany lyman

Angela Lindley said...

How fun to spend some special time with your dad. Keep up the blogging. You are better than I am. hehe see you soon.

Brittany said...

hey you should post something about"bridge to terabithia"!!!!!